Bodyworks Auto Collision- We Got Your BACK
Our Manager, Robert Ciardullo, is the son of our original owner. Having been involved in the auto industry since 1994, he has over 20 years’ experience to guarantee your satisfaction for each and every repair service. Our staff includes Ontario College of Trades – Licensed Auto Body and Certified Paint
Technicians who maintain their expertise with yearly training updates through I-Car.
As an I-Car Gold Class trained Facility; our licensed, certified and experienced staff is pleased to service your vehicle right – the first time. We offer guaranteed completion dates with warranty backed repairs and are proudly offering the following services:
- Fast Lane Service: We offer a quick 24–48 hour turnaround time for bumper damage or sheet metal dents and first priority scheduling for work vehicle to get you back to your job site with your tools!
- Reduce, Reuse & Recycle: We use BASF waterborne paint, as well as recycle all the damaged metal, plastic and chemical waste. Our organization embraces green initiatives to help improve the environment in our community.
- Collision Repair: Your vehicle is a complex structure of interrelated parts. With the design of modern vehicles, there is a good possibility, even at low-speed impacts, the primary visible damaged area can be complicated by secondary invisible damage at a different area or behind the visible damage. Bodyworks Auto Collision is trained to repair both primary and secondary damage, so your vehicle is repaired to its pre-accident condition. As an I-Car Gold Class trained facility, our technicians will repair your vehicle back to its factory specifications.
- Car Rentals: If you need a replacement, we can coordinate a convenient pickup service to your busy schedule. We also provide shuttle and valet Service delivering your repaired vehicle right to your driveway!
- Insurance Processing: Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will help you get your claim number and begin the repair process immediately. We will perform a complete inspection, get approval for the necessary repairs while keeping you informed throughout the process at important intervals. We will invoice your insurance company directly and follow up with you 30 days after the delivery date to confirm your satisfaction.
- Warranty: We provide you with a comprehensive written warranty on replacement parts, technical and structural repairs and the painted areas.